IMPORTANT NOTICE: At this time we are not accepting any CHP / PUC Programs. Please check back at a later date if you are interested.
PUC regulations require that testing be performed if a charter-party carrier applicant (new and renewal) proposes to employ any driver who will operate a vehicle having a seating capacity of 15 or less passengers including the driver. Exemptions are allowed for your driver if he/she is currently enrolled in your company’s Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) drug and alcohol program. If your driver is removed from the FMCSA program he/she must be immediately enrolled in a PUC program for your company.
PUC programs mimic the FMCSA programs almost exactly. There are a few exceptions to the rules which must be followed to keep your company in compliance.
Our full-service PUC drug and alcohol testing programs include:
- Step-by-step how-to program manual
- Required drug and alcohol policy documents to be posted
- Award winning video training series for employees and supervisors
- Member’s Only access to the website for both online training and DER assistance
- Required policy and training handouts for employees and supervisors
- Random selection draws
- MIS report, blind report, and semi-annual lab stat report generation
|Each additional enrollment year is $15.00 per employee or a minimum of $75.|
|301 and over||Please Inquire|
Become a Member
Make Western Aeromedical Consortium your one source for your drug & alcohol testing needs!
Employee and Supervisor DOT Drug and Alcohol Training. Online or by USB.